The Best Residential Door Locks – 2022 After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Residential Door Locks of 2022. …Read More
The Best Residential Door Locks – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Residential Door Locks of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Residential Door Locks
- Keyless entry convenience: The SmartCode 917 keyless entry electronic lever allows you to program up to 30 user access codes that can be customized for family, friends, or guests, including optional one-time user codes
- Reversible door handing: Halifax door lever is reversible and can easily be installed on left-hand or right-hand doors
- Switch between three entry modes: Multiple locking settings include "Auto Lock" (locks after every entry and exit), "Passage" (stays unlocked and no key or code required), and "Disable Passage" (for property managers, auto-locks every time and a key or code is always required for entry)
- SmartKey Security protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key the lock yourself in seconds
- Up to 3 year battery life and runs on a 9V battery; 9V battery included in box
- The SmartCode 955 electronic lever door lock has a robust metallic design for enhanced durability and security which includes a 3 year battery life
- This lever is a BHMA Commercial Grade 2 certified; And BHMA certified AAA, highest residential security, durability and finish
- Property managers have 3 different options for locking modes that can fit different applications including auto lock code or key required for entry each time, passage deadbolt stays unlocked, and disable passage mode; Auto locks every time and a key or user code is required for entry
- Customize up to 30 unique user codes for controlled access perfect for small businesses, utility rooms, public restrooms, interior garage doors, storage closets, and vacation rentals
- Our door lock comes with a 3 year electronics and lifetime mechanical and finish
- High Security Dead Bolt - key cylinder is drill, pick and bump resistant, unlike the cheaper version (Junior) Mul-T-Lock Deadbolt. Fits doors from 1-3/8" inch to 1-3/4" inch. Includes two (2) Mul-T-Lock Interactive+ keys and one key duplication card. Drill, pick and bump proof High Security Mul-T-Lock cylinder. Can be Keyed Alike or Master a keyed - UL Fire rated, ANSI Grade2- Mul-T-Lock is a ASSA ABLOY Group Brand.
- [PRODUCT FEATURES] Keyed alike entry door knob and deadbolt set(all locks can be opened with one key), single cylinder deadbolt(keyed outside and turn button inside); Made from stainless steel; Door knob set in Satin Nickel.
- [WIDE APPLICATION] For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed. Designed to complement modern contemporary style interior and exterior doors for commercial and residential applications.
- [ADJUSTABLE LATCH] Adjustable latch 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"(60mm-70mm); Fit standard door thickness: 1-3/8"to 1-3/4"(35mm- 45mm).
- [EASY INSTALLATION] Install your door lock set in a flash. All you need is a door and a tool set! No need for professional door fitters, you can do it yourself!
- [MODERN DESIGN DOOR LOCKSET] To enhance the look of your home - upgrade any room or suite your entire home, includes a reversible handle that makes it perfect for fitting left or right handed doors.
- ★KEYED ALIKE DOOR HANDLESETS★Entry door lever with single cylinder deadbolt in satin nickel finish, the locks and deadbolts are keyed alike per 2 sets in this listing. Designed to complement modern contemporary style interior and exterior doors for commercial and residential applications front entry door handleset lever and deadbolt set.
- ★UNIVERSAL HANDING★Heavy duty high grade security door dead bolt and lever knob reversible that makes it perfect to fit both right handed and left handed doors.
- ★PRODUCT SPECIFICATION★Adjustable Backset - 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch (60mm or 70mm); Fits doors thicknes:1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch (35mm to 45mm).
- ★DOOR LOCK APPLICATION★Entry door handle and single cylinder deadbolt with interior thumb turn, best used for residential exterior doors where keyed entry or security is needed.
- ★QUALITY WARRANTY★Come with all accessories, confirm with ANSI Grade 3, exceeds 200,000 cycles. If there is any quality problem, please feel free to contact us. Refund or Replacement for any quality problem.
- Large capacity key lock box enables secure storage of up to five standard (2 inch) house keys; Shackle fits most ball, biscuit, and tulip door knob styles
- Set your own four-digit combination lock box; Reset the combination for thousands of personalized combination code options
- For indoor and outdoor use; Key safe is constructed with a metal body for durability, vinyl coated shackle to prevent scratching, and shutter door to protect combination dials from weather
- Exterior dimensions: 4 inch (10.2 centimeter) H x 3-1/4 inch (8.3 centimeter) W x 1-3/4 inch (4.4 centimeter) D; 13/32 inch (10 millimeter) diameter shackle with 1-13/32 inch (36 millimeter) L, 1-7/8 inch (48 millimeter) W Internal Dimensions: 3-1/2in (89mm) H x 2-3/4in (70mm) W x 1in (25mm) D
- Capacity for 5 standard (2 inch) house keys; Interior dimensions are shaped like an "L" with top section measuring 0.3 inch x 1.56 inch x 2.95 inch; bottom section measures 0.95 inch x 1.51 inch x 3.21 inch
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone.Volts:6 V
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Buschena, Sgt. Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 237 Pages - 02/01/2014 (Publication Date) - Powerhouse Publishing, LLC (Publisher)
- Jo Behari (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 06/10/2019 (Publication Date) - Design Originals (Publisher)
How Do You Buy The Best Residential Door Locks?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Residential Door Locks? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Residential Door Locks, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Residential Door Locks available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Residential Door Locks that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Residential Door Locks?
- What benefits are there with buying an Residential Door Locks?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Residential Door Locks?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Residential Door Locks, much less the best one?
- Which Residential Door Locks are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Residential Door Locks?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Residential Door Locks, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Residential Door Locks, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Residential Door Locks. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Residential Door Locks buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Residential Door Locks currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Residential Door Locks has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Residential Door Locks?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: his simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Residential Door Locks.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Residential Door Locks objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Residential Door Locks.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Residential Door Locks, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: ow sturdy and durable an Residential Door Locks is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you. .
We always remember that maintaining Residential Door Locks information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Residential Door Locks is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here . Or You can read more about us to see our vision.